Packing and Unpacking Services when moving premises
|PROVISION OF SERVICES FOR THE PACKING AND UNPACKING OF HOME CONTENTS WHEN MOVING HOUSE- FOR SALE – work from home.
In the current “soft” business environment it is rare that we find a small business doing consistently well and hardly missing a beat. Enquiries and sales this year are still strong.
NOTE- the owner does NOT do the physical unpacking- a dedicated team of casuals do this. The owner does admin and quotes and scheduling.
This business was created 22 years ago by the current owner during which time, it has steadily built a fantastic reputation and a loyal client base. Currently run from a small office but can easily be run from a home office. Ideal for H & W team.
- Extensive training and support period will be available to ensure a smooth transition and minimal disruption.
- Approved member of AFRA (Australian Furniture Remover Association)
- Large data base of satisfied clients with many repeat clients including corporate clients who regularly relocate their executives.
- Long-standing relationships with associated businesses (Real estate agents and removalists) who regularly refer clients to them. Corporate clients represent approx 50% of income with the balance coming directly from the end user.
- Represented throughout Australia with existing casual staff available in all the states.
- Solid, profitable business and an offer of a due diligence to support the figures.
- The owner runs the admin side of the business in a full-time capacity with some assistance and support from a part-timer. Owner does not do any physical unpacking! There is as an excellent “core” of casual female staff who make up the bulk of the team in the field, many of whom are long standing, who do the manual work.
- The business could be run from a home office should a new buyer wish to do thereby saving an additional $16,000 plus in annual rent expenses. A husband and wife team could save a further wage of the part-timer in the office.
- 1800 telephone number for convenient continuation of the business from wherever it is run.
- Excellent systems are in place from the time an inquiry is made until the final contact with the client is made, thereby ensuring that a new owner will have a smooth transition.
For more information call Roy Levy on 0416 124 860 or in business hours 02 9413 2977 or email [email protected]
Listed for Sale
Services for moving home
Due diligence welcome