The company was established in 1994 to provide services to the process control industry. The main services offered are for calibration services, project management and breakdown services. The calibration of instrumentation is primarily for the requirements of Australian Standards accreditation and quality improvement of materials manufacturing.
The quality management system is now stipulated in the Australian Standard, specifically measurements and calibration, where this company can offer an effective and productive solution. It is proudly Australian owned and operated and has a client base as well as projects throughout Sydney.
- Established in 1994 by the vendor with a reputation for quality and reliable service.
- This business services approx. 120 customer sites annually or bi-annually.
- The owner has increased the customer base through referrals only – no marketing has been required or the development of a website.
- 5 days per week only and work on site – run admin from home.
- Very stable business model with years of consistency with the current clients.
- The service is an essential service and needed to comply with the law and each companies’ own Quality Management Systems or accreditation requirements.
- An established business, with clients situated throughout the Sydney region and NSW.
- Concentrated client base enabling effective time management.
- Service industry that cannot be exported overseas or disrupted by the internet.
- Enormous scope for scalability if a new owner wishes to employ qualified staff to expand.
- Current Status: Listed for Sale
- Code: RN 623
- Category: Non Food
- Type: Calibration and Control Systems Services
- Location: Sydney
- Sales: $205,000
- Period: Annual
- Net Profit: $182,000
- Rent: $0
- Stock: $0
- Price: $195,000
- Long Financials: Tax Returns available for due diligence
- Staff: 1
- Lease: No lease