Looking to sell your business? Not sure where to start? Core Business Brokers are a team of professional brokers that can handle the whole process of selling your Sydney based business.
With decades of experience in selling businesses, you can reply on Core Business Brokers to handle the sale of your business with confidentiality and efficiency. Click here to contact us now.
Why Sell Your Business?
Looking to retire and travel the world?
Needing to move closer to your family?
Or simply finding it too hard to run the growing business yourself?
Whatever your motivations, Core Business Brokers can help you make the dream of selling your business a reality.
Business Broker Fees and Commission
As a business broker we charge two types of fees:
- An upfront minimal administration / marketing fee to prepare the business profile to promote it to buyers.
- A selling fee commission which is only payable on the successful sale of your business.
- There is no charge for your initial consultation with a business broker. Click here to set up your complimentary consultation to discuss selling your business.
If you require additional advertising to sell your business we can also organise this for you – please keep in mind your business broker will not spend any amount without your authority.
Our Business Selling Services
Core Business Brokers have decades of experience in selling a wide range of businesses from Commercial to Food & Cafe businesses to Wholesale and even Franchises.
Our business selling service begins with an independent custom appraisal of your business. We then prepare to sell your business and promote it to local, interstate and overseas buyers. Once buyers show interest we arrange meetings and guide you through the whole process. We will be with you from the listing of your business to the settlement – we will work together as a team to sell your business. Click here to read the full services for selling your business.
Why Choose Core Business Brokers to Sell Your Business?
- Deal with the owners who have decades of experience to handle your sale from start to finish. One of our principal brokers is an Accountant and another is a Real Estate agent .
- Face to face discussions we take the time to look after your unique needs and business. Good rapport is essential.
- Courteous and polite service every time.
- Constant and consistent contact with us from the time we first meet until your sale settles. We will project manage your deal through to settlement. The business broker you meet, will be the broker that sells your business.
- Clear and concise explanations of current market conditions and weekly follow-ups. We keep you updated.
- We follow your direction no decision will be made without your approval.
- Proactive marketing and management of the sale process. We will promote your business and remain involved in the process until the day of settlement.
- Specialised experience you are represented by a broker that handles and understands your industry.
- Honesty and integrity are our “core values” that have mapped our road to success. Read our Testimonials.
- We don’t receive a commission until the business sells.
- We have buyers ready to buy! Our database is full of hundreds of buyers that are looking to buy a business like yours right now. The majority of our sales are to existing buyers from our database.
When selling your business we understand you need to feel comfortable in who deals with your personal information. You can trust Core Business Brokers to ensure all information is confidential and secure.
The Core Business Brokers Commitment
Selling a business can be one of the most challenging life experiences. We understand your business is not just another asset as we have operated and sold our own businesses – we have been down the same road and understand the whole process.
When you choose Core Business Brokers to sell your business you can be confident that your business is in the hands of the owners that will work hard to achieve your sale as quickly, cost-effectively and efficiently as possible. This is our commitment.
Selling a Business – The Sale of Business Process
No two businesses are the same so the sale of your business needs to be uniquely packaged and marketed in order to obtain the optimum price. Click here to view the full process to sell your business.
The typical sale of business process begins with a complimentary meeting with one of our brokers (click here to fill in the Sell My Business form or call us on 02 9413 2977). Once we prepare your marketing strategy we promote your business to our key prospects and advertise it to local, interstate and overseas buyers. Please note – your business name is not directly mentioned in the promotion / advertising profile to ensure confidentiality. Once you approve the interested buyers, together you and your broker will meet them to discuss the business and negotiate the terms of the sale.