- To negotiate the best possible result in every transaction for every client.
- To market every business listed with us with optimum efficiency and speed.
- To project every client’s business and name professionally and with appropriate confidentiality in the market place.
- To maintain effective communication with every client throughout the marketing period.
- To make the name of Core Business Brokers synonymous with integrity, professionalism and fair dealing.
Core Business Brokers understands selling a business can be one of the most challenging life experiences. The sale of your business is nothing like selling your home or a property. Your business may represent years of your life and the long hard hours you’ve spent growing and nurturing it to provide you and your family with many special memories.
Your business is not just another asset, it may be or was once your livelihood, your pride and your joy. Core Business Brokers understand this as we have operated and sold our own businesses – we have been down the same road and understand the whole process.
Core Business Brokers understands that every business is unique. It follows that the marketing of your business requires particular sensitivity to the special circumstances and individual needs of you the vendor.
When you choose Core Business Brokers to sell your business you can be confident that your business is in the hands of a broker and backed by a team that will work hard to achieve your sale as quickly, cost-effectively and efficiently as possible. This is our commitment.
To discuss the sale of your business with one of our business brokers please click here or fill in the form below.
Let’s talk about your exit strategy
Thinking about selling? Considering retirement? Want to reinstate that work-life balance you’ve been craving for years? Let’s talk about your exit strategy. The key to a successful business sale is preparation – so contact us today to get the conversation started by calling us on (02) 9413 2977 or simply fill in our quick and easy online form.