No two businesses are the same so the sale of your business needs to be uniquely packaged and marketed in order to obtain the optimum price. The typical sale of business process is as follows:
- First contact us (click here to fill in the Sell My Business form or call us on 02 9413 2977) so we can assist you immediately.
- A complimentary meeting will be arranged to gather information. We will discuss the business sale steps and the method of appraisal.
- An Exclusive Agency agreement, in compliance with the Property, Stock and Business Agents Act of 2002, is signed when you wish to proceed.
- Our team will then prepare the advertisement / profile and marketing of your business. As the owner / vendor, the best way you can help us promote your business is to provide us with as much information as possible for us to prepare your information memorandum.
- After you have approved the marketing documents and strategy we then start the promotion of your business. Please note – your business name is not directly mentioned in the promotion / advertising profile to ensure confidentiality.
- In total confidence we first contact our active database of buyers to put forward your business by an email alert.
- We then advertise your business through several marketing channels to local, interstate and international buyers again I repeat in total confidence.
- Once buyers request more information and sign a confidentiality agreement, we contact the buyer for pre qualification before your IM (Business Profile ) is provided.
- Together you and your broker will meet the interested buyers to discuss the business.
- Once a buyer makes an offer and the terms of sale are approved by you, we move forward with Due Diligence and instruct your solicitor to assist in the preparation of a sales contract.
To find out more about the sale of your business please click here to contact us or call us today on 02 9413 2977.