CAFE $175,000 plus stock.
CONTRACTS EXCHANGED – off Market.
CONSISTENT TURNOVER WITH LOW COSTS.
- Small coffee shop -Seating for approx. 30 in total.
- Suitable for first cafe buyer. Ideal for a couple .Sales approx $11,500 a week and profit of approx $2,500 for one working owner after all other costs.Excellent consistent turnover supported by a trial.
- Low rent under 10% of turnover. $847 plus GST p/w.
- The cafe is positioned in a lovely leafy section of the village. The outside seating gets morning sun and is a popular meeting place for mothers. Children and Pet friendly.
- Lease until December 2021.
- Good coffee sales of 22 kilos a week.
- Small adequate prep area.Light meals.
- Operational hours 6.30 am to 3.30 Mon- Fri and 8am to 4 pm Weekends.
- An excellent experienced team of staff.
- Plenty of upside for a new experienced hands orlocal buyer.
Get involved in the cafe market in an area that is full of small businesses and quality customers who are looking for good coffee and friendly service.
- Status: Listed for sale
- Summary: Here is an opportunity for a cafe buyer or couple to take over an established well positioned cafe. Strong weekly sales are supported by low operating costs meaning more money in your pocket.
- Code: PG 299
- Sector: Food
- Type: Cafe
- Location: CONTRACTS EXCHANGED
- Sales: $11,500
- Period: week
- Net Profit: $2,500
- Rent: $847
- Stock: $4,000
- Price: $175,000
- Long Financials: BAS
- Staff: Most days one Barista one cook and one on the floor
- Lease: Dec 2021