Coffee Kiosk Belrose $69,000 plus stock.SOLD
Turnover $5500 p/w
Rent $360 p/w plus GST
This 18 sq metre hole in the wall set up purposely built by the Landlord.
There is actually ample room inside for 2-3 staff and storage.
Big profits for a couple . Two staff needed daily.
Light cooking only permitted, pre made sandwiches, cakes muffins slices, toasts
- Coffee sales approx. 30 kilos a week PREMIUM brand used and a buyer will need to be approved by the supplier plus landlord.
- The kiosk is located in a Niche position part of a council owned iconic entertainment building.
- A simple small operation that ideally is run with an owner and one casual employee daily.
- Genuine vendor looking to sell for personal reasons.
- Lease: Term three and a half years. An option for a further 5 years will not be unreasonably withheld.
For more information why not complete and submit the confidentiality agreement by placing this following link in your online browser:
Contact Peter Golding on 02 9413 2977 or 04 14 24 28 30
Did you know that in NSW from July 1 2016 NO stamp duty is applicable for business sales! Now that’s a saving that we did not expect.
- Status: Listed
- Summary: Hole in the wall style Kiosk in Niche prime location.
- Code: PG 284
- Sector: Food
- Type: SOLD
- Location: Belrose
- Sales: $5,500
- Period: Per week
- Net Profit: $1,800
- Rent: $360
- Stock: $1,500
- Price: $69,000
- Long Financials: Owners figures with one week trial offered.
- Staff: One owner plus one staff daily.
- Lease: Four years plus Option for a further Five years.