The Bach Eatery is a well-established restaurant and bar located in a prime, eclectic part of Inner West, Sydney. The conception of The Bach was to give Sydney a dining experience with a difference. A fun casual vibe, serving fresh quality food in a fast pace but laid back environment.
The warm and inviting space is based around people, eating and drinking perched up on high tables round the bar, sitting around communal tables or alfresco and watching the world go by. The menu is a mixture of French/modern predominantly seafood with a NZ twist designed to share. The wine list is small but spot on to match the food, cocktails with an edge & beers available on tap. Labelled as a “hidden gem” by locals and overseas visitors alike.
- Full Primary Service of Alcohol (food not required to be consumed in sale of liquor) liquor license
- Excellent reputation and reviews (Trip Advisor 4.5 stars, Dimmi 9/10, Timeout 4/5)
- Featured in Time Out, Broadsheet, Sydney Morning Herald Good Food, Concrete Playground & some of the top Sydney Food Bloggers
- Clever branding and strong social media presence Trip Advisor 2017 Certificate of Excellence, Time Out Sydney 2015 Highly Commended Best Casual Dining restaurant in Sydney
- Strong year-round local trade
- Long term lease in place (remaining 3 years + 3-year option) providing security for a new buyer.
- Fully equipped – nothing to spend.
- Can accommodate a wide variety of functions.
- Operates 5 nights and 1 lunch thereby providing lifestyle choice.
- Status: Listed for Sale
- Summary: Modern Restaurant and Bar
- Code: RF 392
- Sector: Food
- Type: Restaurant and Bar
- Location: Newtown
- Sales: $975,000
- Period: Annual
- Net Profit: $215,000 plus
- Rent: $71,259
- Stock: $5,000
- Price: $295,000
- Long Financials: Tax returns are available for due diligence
- Staff: 4 staff plus 3 casuals wait staff weekends
- Lease: 3 x 3