Great opportunity to enter the exciting travel industry.
The business is privately owned and has been established since 1994. It is currently run under management (the owner used to run the business himself) with 6 highly experienced travel consultants and support staff. The owner provides a supporting role relating to strategic decisions of the business.
The agency is extremely well respected and specialises in the upmarket leisure travel with the customer demographic being predominantly baby boomers and repeat customers. These customers typically enjoy travel and have the financial capacity to enjoy the luxury side of travel which then produce higher margins. Key Features:
- Genuine reason for sale – owner wishes to retire entirely. Extensive training and support period will be available to ensure a smooth transition and minimal disruption.
- The business is totally run under management with a full time and experienced manager in place and highly 5 more experienced travel consultants.
- Strong well-established name that is respected in the industry by customers and competitors alike.
- Member of IATA as well as numerous wholesalers so that they can offer a comprehensive and wide range of travel opportunities to their loyal clientele.
- Agreements in place with all the main industry operators and wholesalers- fantastic relationships endure.
- Customers usually pay a deposit of 10% on confirmed travel bookings with the balance payable prior to departure, thus ensuring less working capital requirements and minimal debtors.
- Impressive and stable income achieved over many years.
- Annual award continually being won by staff.
- Solid, profitable business with sound financials and tax returns available to support the figures.
- Current Status: Listed for Sale
- Code: RN 347
- Category: Non Food
- Type: Retail Travel Agency
- Location: North Shore
- Sales: $8,500,000
- Period: Annual
- Net Profit: $388,000
- Rent: $168,000
- Price: $895,000
- Long Financials: Tax returns available for a due diligence
- Staff: 6
- Lease: 5 years