In just over four years of operation this Lower North Shore Restaurant and Wine bar has become the place in Sydney where the Chefs from other establishments all want to eat!
An outstanding reputation in the Industry means that we have such a wonderful opportunity for a chef perhaps or a chef and partner to acquire an established business with a superb fit out at actually a give away price.
Over $400,000 spent on fit out equipment and improvements.
Sale Price $250,000 plus stock. Negotiable.
- 2019 Sales $1,300,000 or $25,000 per week net after GST!
- UNDER FULL MANAGEMENT.
- Long lease with 10 years remaining.
- Liquor License: The premises includes a valuable and sought after PSA Liquor license allowing it to serve alcohol without food.
- Staff consist of 5 full timers and 6 casuals.
- Opens 6 nights and just 1 lunch. Trading allowed to 12 pm. Closed Sundays.
- The Premises have a total seating capacity of 60 inside and 20 outside.
- Approximately 55% of sales relate to Food with strong margins.
- Future local development in the area all point towards increasing foot traffic in the future
- A more hands on operator would be able to trim wages and improve cost of goods.
For more information contact Peter Golding / Roy Levy [email protected]
- Current Status: Listed for Sale
- Code: PG 326
- Category: Food
- Type: Restaurant Wine bar
- Location: Crows Nest
- Sales: $25,000
- Period: Week
- Net Profit: On Application
- Rent: $2,758
- Stock: $27,000
- Price: $250,000
- Long Financials: 2017-2018-2019
- Staff: Manager plus 10
- Lease: Ten years