This Newsagency is based in the Eastern Suburbs with a really nice fresh fit out throughout.
Newsagencies sell papers, magazines, confectionery, giftware and of course Lotteries, lotto etc.
What an opportunity for a couple to buy the business work themselves in the shop, live upstairs ( two beds living room kitchen bathroom )and make $2200 a week after all costs. Only needs one in the shop perfect for a couple.
If you own your home/unit why not rent it out and save by living upstairs in good comfortable premises.
PRICED TO SELL.$30,000 plus stock (approx 30,000 )
That`s your money back in less than one year and with a lease, until 2029 you have unlimited security.
Full training by the owner.
Full training by NSW Lotteries.
- Net Profit to working couple $2244 p/w.This figure is after all costs.
- Owners happy to negotiate with genuine serious buyer.
Solid steady consistent business easily operated by Husband and wife.
• Immaculate shop with nothing to spend
• Excellent main road position
• Bonus you can live upstairs if you wish.
• Perfect for a couple.
Secure LONG lease.
LONG Lease started April 2014 and runs until April 2029.
There is also an out side rear entrance and parking for two cars.
You can contact Peter Golding by email on [email protected] or call on 02 9413 2977 during business hours or 04 14 24 28 30
- Current Status: Listed for Sale
- Code: PG 292
- Category: Non Food
- Type: Newsagency
- Location: East
- Sales: $426,000
- Period: Annual
- Net Profit: $116,688
- Rent: $1,247
- Stock: $30,000
- Price: $30,000
- Long Financials: 2014,2015,2016 available
- Staff: Two owners one casual
- Lease: Lease until Year 2029