A DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH
This business has been nurtured and grown over the years by the owner, and subsequently grown into what it is. The business now runs smoothly and autonomously under management. It has grown from strength to strength, always being focussed on customer service. The industry has shown significant growth over recent years, and the industry thrived during Covid times with the need and desire to extract any unwanted harmful germs from the air. The business is clean and simple, and run very efficiently. There is a very ripe and ready opportunity to franchise the business and further consolidate the industry, but due to owners’ alternative commitments, he decided to pass this opportunity on to a future buyer, whilst being willingly available to assist with a forthcoming handover.
- Genuine reason for sale – owner has multiple other business interests, and the business is ripe and ready for a major marketing and growth spurt which requires more commitment
- Extensive training and support period will be available to ensure a smooth transition and minimal disruption for an extended period
- Strong well-established name that is respected particularly in the ventilation industry by customers and competitors alike
- The specialised services offered are not too price sensitive and the owners believe that it is relatively easy to increase prices in line with raw material price increases, with no adverse effect to future orders.
- Written agreements in place with the main suppliers** Disclaimer: Vendor owns company that supplies some materials, as detailed in summary. This exclusive relationship should continue in the interests of the business and new owners and will be exclusive.
- Some customers pay 10% deposit on placing of orders with the balance within 30 days of delivery, thus ensuring minimal working capital requirements. No significant Bad debts in over 20-years of operation!
- Solid and increasing revenue base can be demonstrated over many years. The business was positively affected by Covid restrictions in 2020/2021 due to the nature of the business and sales continue to be extremely strong evidencing the stability of this business
- Profitable business with sound financials and tax returns available to support the figures – excellent cash flows
- Premises is currently rented on a month-to-month basis in case a new owner does not require the lease. However, a new lease is available if required, conditions apply
- Premises is extremely spacious with ample room for expansion
Contact Warren Levy: 0414 474 777 / [email protected]
- Warren Levy 0414 474 777
For a detailed business profile complete this Confidentiality Agreement: