Est in 2006, this is a well-established and respected supplier of high-quality service for laser cutting, bending and punching and the manufacture of parts out of mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium. The company has a proven track record and is considered to be one of the market leaders in this industry.
The owners strongly believe in investing in technology for the future, while offering first-class service at competitive prices. Hence their equipment is high quality and state-of-the-art. Every job that comes through their doors is given the special treatment only a VIP would expect. Their preference is to use Australian high-quality materials, being are able to complete small unique jobs, right through to large commercial projects within schedule and deliver fast turnaround times. The customer base includes diverse industry sectors.
- Genuine reason for sale – owners wish to retire. Extensive training and support period will be available to ensure a smooth transition and minimal disruption for an extended period.
- Strong well-established name that is respected in the industry by customers and competitors alike.
- The specialised services offered are not price sensitive and the owners believe that it is relatively easy to increase prices modestly with no adverse effect to future orders.
- Agreements in place with the main suppliers – fantastic relationships endure.
- Customers pay promptly and thus ensuring minimal working capital requirements. No Bad debts in over 10 years of operation!
- Solid revenue base can be demonstrated over many years. 2020 FY was affected by Covid restrictions however sales since July 2020 have been extremely strong evidencing the stability of this business.
- Extremely profitable business with sound financials and tax returns available to support the figures – excellent cash flows. Balance sheet shows retained earnings of $3 Million which reflects the sustained profitability and strength of the business over many years.
- A national network of blue-chip customers.
- Premises is owned by the company and thus a long lease is available. The owners are also prepared to negotiate the sale of the business premises should a Buyer so wish.
- Premises is extremely spacious with ample room for expansion. Spacious warehousing space for growth opportunities and with spacious and well-presented offices on the mezzanine level.
- Current Status: Contracts Exchanged
- Code: RN 619
- Category: Non Food
- Type: Laser cutting, bending and punching services
- Location: Western Sydney
- Sales: $2,771,536
- Period: Annual
- Net Profit: $801,000
- Rent: $134,000
- Stock: $5,000
- Price: $2,350,000
- Long Financials: Financial Statements and tax returns available
- Staff: 5
- Lease: New lease with options available