SOLD!! To a happy Buyer!
This Helloworld Travel Franchise is a 100% Australian, privately owned franchise business and has been established for over 30 years. It is run by the owner working 3-4 days a week together with three (3) highly experienced travel consultants. The agency specializes in upmarket leisure travel with much of their customer demographic being the baby boomers. This demographic enjoys travel with enormous financial capacity. A Helloworld Travel franchise has the enormous benefit of their considerable wholesale supplier base and enormous marketing budgets.
- Genuine reason for sale – owner wishes to retire. Extensive training and support period will be available to ensure a smooth transition and minimal disruption.
- The business is capable of being run remotely with a full time and experienced senior consultant/manager in place. Strong well-established name that is respected in the industry by customers and competitors alike.
- Helloworld Franchisor is a publicly listed company [HLO] and one of the most respected travel businesses in Australia. They have excellent wholesalers available to the franchisees and offer as much support to their franchisees as needed – a fantastic relationships endure.
- Solid, profitable business with sound financials and tax returns available to support the figures.
- This franchise is the only “bricks and mortar” travel agency in the immediate area, situated in the strip shop area in the main road.
- Experienced and well-trained staff who are renowned to provide excellent sales and support to customers to ensure that dealing with this travel agency is an exceptional experience.
- Great opportunity for a “1st” business in the travel industry.
- Current Status: Listed for Sale
- Code: RN 602
- Category: Non Food
- Type: Travel Agency
- Location: Central Coast
- Sales: $2,500,000
- Period: Annual
- Net Profit: $96,000
- Rent: $22,519
- Price: $125,000
- Long Financials: Tax Returns available for due diligence
- Staff: 3
- Lease: Expires 2023