For Sale – The Source Bulk Foods, Rhodes
Turnover $14,400 p/w – approximately
Profit $2,200 p/w
Rent $2,500 per week plus GST.
Price $97,000 + stock at value $40,000 approx.
The Source Bulk Foods is a unique franchise as the largest specialised bulk food retailer in Australia, offering an extensive range of organic, chemical free, non-GMO, natural food and grocery items and no waste.
At The Source Bulk Foods, customers can buy as much or as little as they need in bulk. This style of shopping not only reduces the use of unnecessary packaging, but also reduces food wastage.
This business is beautifully presented on the ground floor of a busy shopping centre, located in the Homebush area.
For 5 years now, this business has continued to build an extensive, loyal and regular customer base.
Business is classified as ‘essential’ by NSW Government during the pandemic, continued operating and importantly making a profit even during the pandemic
The growth of this business is set to continue and some say this way of retailing is the future – minimal waste. Many more opportunities exist to expand.
Most recently the online shop was launched and the early results are very exciting.
Further benefits of this business and the franchise:
- Dedicated marketing team to support with local area marketing and roll out of national campaigns
- Specialised procurement team delivering strong purchasing power under the brand
- Dedicated resource from head office to support with the running of the business (e.g. VM, local area marketing, rostering)
- Store can run under management or as much contribution from the owner
- Alternatively, this would be an opportunity for an owner-operator
This business is managed by the owners. The daily trading hours have been reduced due to lockdown; normal trading hours are 9am-6pm Mon-Sat, 10am-6pm Sunday
For more information call Rad Benicky on 0411 610 005 or in business hours 02 9413 2977
- Rad Benicky 0411 610 005
For a detailed business profile complete this Confidentiality Agreement: