An authorised online stockist of branded garden hardware products operating in Australia only. Online retailing is the primary focus as they do not offer a retail “bricks and mortar” store. The team is passionate about their products and delivering the best results they can for their clients. They choose to work with the most respected brands to achieve these goals.
The online store has a national footprint in Australia, has established an enviable market reputation and is itself a well-known brand in the online garden hardware market. Their website is sophisticated yet user friendly. They usually appear prominently (on page 1) in all relevant Google searches. The business has developed a simple yet effective logistics management approach for the delivery of its products to customers across Australia using the latest software to make the tasks seamless.
Key Business Features
- Highly functional, responsive, secure and optimised e-commerce website with continuous stakeholder input.
- Quality products selected from the leading brands available.
- Great value shopping at truly competitive prices.
- Strong supplier relationships in place for efficient fulfilment of orders.
- All sales are paid in full upfront – cash flow friendly.
- Lean (and static) cost structure, ready for director/owner management or “bolt on”.
- Existing stock is current and ready to sell.
- 5 days Monday to Friday and currently working from home premises (Note sizable facilities will be needed for warehousing)
- Situated in a convenient location on the North Shore of Sydney but can be relocated easily.
- Owner retiring.
- Current Status: Listed for Sale
- Code: RN 622
- Category: Non Food
- Type: E-commerce online garden hardware products
- Location: Sydney
- Sales: $679,000
- Period: Annual
- Net Profit: $120,000
- Stock: $150,000
- Price: $175,000
- Long Financials: Tax Returns available for due diligence
- Staff: Owner plus 1
- Lease: Works from home