Business commenced in 2015, after the current owner sensed an opportunity in the market to produce and supply high-quality, locally produced, North American style smallgoods. It is now a Nationally distributed Consumer Packaged Goods business with 300 customers located in all key capital city markets.
Significant expenses incurred to build the customer base and market presence resulting in a significant increase in sales year-on-year. The infrastructure in place will now allow significant increases in sales significant additional expenses being incurred to support the gross margin being achieved.
Their Premium brand sits near the top of the range in terms of price and quality. In addition, the business has a significant competitive advantage in new product development, brand development, sales and marketing.
- The business manufactures the best of North American smoked and cured meats to the Australian market.
- Niche market with a committed and growing customer base. Sales are driven by product specialisation.
- Excellent customer base which provides stability for annual sales
- Customers are well known blue chip and premium stockists and food services groups in the market.
- Formal distribution agreement with the PFD food service group effective Oct 2019
- Consistent and increasing sales since inception.
- Excellent reputation
- Excellent relationships with Suppliers and Customers.
- New enquiries from a very large client represents an excellent opportunity for the new owner.
- Current Status: Listed for Sale
- Code: RN 612
- Category: Food
- Type: Distribution of smallgoods
- Location: Sydney
- Sales: $1,290,000
- Period: Annual
- Net Profit: TBA
- Stock: $15,000
- Price: $475,000
- Long Financials: Historical financials and budgeted workings available
- Staff: Owner operated
- Lease: None