NEWPORT Northern Beaches.
T/O $3800 p/w.
Rent $350 p/w
Profit $ 900-1000 + a week to owner operator.
- Sales price of $45,000 represents outstanding opportunity for a new buyer. To set up a café these days with the fit out, equipment, electrical and plumbing; any buyer would need to spend over $80K minimum. This business is established and offers a new buyer good upside.
- Very popular local café that has made its name based on the consistent quality of coffee, and its various seasonal events.
- Coffee sales of 9-12 kilos in winter and 13- 17 kilos in summer.
- Short operating hours catering for early morning breakfasts and lunch. Extended trading hours and dinner are an option for a new buyer as extra hours are already pre-approved by council and strata.
- Small easy to manage premises ( 18 sq M ), but with exclusive outside seating area for 18 people.There is an option to rent a separate indoor seating area that fits 20. An extra $115 p/w.
Easy to operate with an owner and 2-3 casuals.
Basically simple foods, Breakfast Bowls, fritters, sandwiches, salads, burgers, coffee, toasts ,muffins, biscuits, but option for different foods. ICE CREAM would be a good inclusion!
You can contact Peter Golding by email on [email protected] or call on 02 9413 2977 during business hours or 04 14 24 28 30
- Current Status: Listed for Sale
- Code: PG 324
- Category: Food
- Type: Cafe
- Location: Newport
- Sales: $3,800
- Period: Week
- Net Profit: $1,000
- Rent: $350
- Stock: $2,000
- Price: $45,000
- Long Financials: owners figures available
- Staff: Owner plus one or two.
- Lease: Landlord happy to offer a new term to an approved buyer.