Café for sale Balgowlah.
SOLD SOLD SOLD by Peter Golding
Sales Price $220,000 plus stock.
Turnover $12,000 a week
Rent $1430 a week
Profit $1549 a week*
- Picturesque location opposite a council park area and beach under a small group of exclusive apartments.
- Strong coffee following with over 30-35 kilos sold per week
- Opens 7 days 7.30 am to 3pm Mon-Fri and 8am to 4 pm Weekends.
- Light and simple foods offered with many popular healthier options. No Grease trap.
- No Opposition a destination position.
- Ample street parking outside and nearby.
- Modern and trendy ambience popular for the locals and tradesmen in the area.
- Locals call it the dog friendly café.
- PLEASE NOTE:The current owner chooses not to work in the café. His wages are higher than a new buyer would need. If a new buyer worked in the business then the profit is $1549 plus before an owners wage. This figure is calculated by the net profit under management of $349 plus the savings in wages $1200 that a new working buyer would achieve.
- Current Status: Sold
- Code: PG 286
- Category: Food
- Type: SOLD
- Location: Balgowlah
- Sales: $12,000
- Period: week
- Net Profit: $1,549
- Rent: $1,430
- Stock: $5,000
- Price: $220,000
- Long Financials: owners accounts
- Staff: The shop is fully staffed
- Lease: 1+3+3