Building & Pest Inspection – For Sale
Sales $152,882 in 2020
Profit $130,000 – including owners wage and addbacks FY 2020 – this was a slower year due to COVID but expect business to pick up shortly
- A new owner does not need any accreditation as a builder or pest inspector
- Average of 2-3 jobs per day at $495 per job
- No need for license in NSW
- Excellent database of loyal clients
- Suit a Tradie or ex-tradie.
- Full training and database included for the right buyer
- Reason For Sale: Retirement.
- Pest inspection reports – another income source
- Regular repeat income
- Vehicle extra if required
- Wonderful niche business servicing Central Coast area
Time to get out of the rat race and live and work on the coast.
30% of work comes from word of mouth, 30% from Google and 30% from real estate agents – approximately
Excellent reputation for professionalism and the owner is fully prepared to impart his knowledge and of course his long-standing business contacts such as real estate agents and conveyancers to a new buyer.
The vendor is prepared to train and coach the new owner and would also consider working as a consultant in the business at market related wages.
The vendor is intending to retire.
For more information call Rad Benicky on 0411 610 005 or in business hours 02 9413 2977
- Current Status: Listed for Sale
- Code: RB 278
- Category: Non Food
- Type: Building & Pest Inspection
- Location: Central Coast
- Sales: $152,000
- Period: Annual
- Net Profit: $130,000
- Rent: Home based
- Stock: N/A
- Price: $199,000
- Long Financials: 3 years