- 2018 Turnover $145,873 before costs working mostly 4 days a week from home.
- The owner netts over $120,000 a year financials to support.
- Business priced to sell at $70,000.
- Suit a Tradie or ex-tradie.
- Full training and database included for the right buyer.
- Reason For Sale: Retirement.
- Pest inspection reports also. Regular repeat income.
- Vehicle extra if required.
- Wonderful Niche business servicing Penrith to Lithgow even out to Bathurst and the Hawkesbury area.Flexible address for a new buyer.
Time to get out of the rat race and live and work in the mountains
Excellent reputation for professionalism and the owner is fully prepared to impart his knowledge and of course his long-standing business contacts such as real estate agents and conveyancers to a new buyer.
The new buyer will need pest inspection accreditation and the owner is prepared to assist him to achieve his qualification.
For more information Please download the CA and Peter Golding will be in touch.
- Current Status: Listed for Sale
- Code: PG 303
- Category: Non Food
- Type: Professional Services.
- Location: Blackheath
- Sales: $145,000
- Period: 2018
- Net Profit: $120,000
- Rent: N/A
- Stock: N/A
- Price: $70,000
- Long Financials: 2016,2017,2018
- Staff: Couple.
- Lease: N/A